Apr 8, 2014

This little blog of mine.

I see many blogs that have a lot of success because they are focused on basically very practical things that ultimately we all are either using or doing. I think most of them are awesome and informative. Some are written by friends of mine and share lots of fun ideas that go from recipes to gardening, to art, and so forth.
I wish I were that creative. I feel I'd have a positive impact on people and would share something of some usefulness and value. But I'm not that person. I'm not hands-on, I'm not creative, I am not a great cook, and I don't have brilliant, innovative ideas on how to raise kids.
What I like and I end up writing about is usually "head" stuff. My head stuff. Mind over matter, if you will. I write about how I live my daily experiences, what I think about stuff, and how I process things.

So, I see this particular blog going in the direction of delving into the slow and fundamental changes I've been through in the last 5-8 years. It's gonna be a way to explore once again my beliefs (or lack thereof), what has changed and why, expose this new me like I haven't done before (a sort of coming out, if you will), and put into words what has been so far mostly a formless conglomerate of thoughts and emotions.

Welcome to my new, but just as crazy as before, world. Maybe?

No comments: